Visitas al sitio

IL POSTINO

IL POSTINO

domingo, 27 de abril de 2008

POULET STORY

It was no fucking picnic: Poulet Story.


You ever get the feeling sometimes
you're being punished for your sins?

Capital Schizophrenia !


Here's a clue.

I am a knight on a special quest.
Homeless ?
Deign, Princess, to remember thy faithful slave
who now endures such misery for love of thee.

Take care of yourself.

Let me have this.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO STAY WITH ME FOR ?

ANNE ,

THIS HAS BEEN A REAL DIFFICULT TIME

FOR ME THIS PAST YEAR (2007).

CATATONIA. NO , PARANOIA.

A person could actually reexperience
THE FULL EFFECT OF A TRAGEDY
long after the event took place.

I am not God. I don't decide.

PEOPLE SURVIVE.
SAY SOMETHING !
If I do this...
it's because I want to do this for you.
... for you !


Accidental Suicide Thwarted by Night Prowler
WHAT ABOUT YOU?... WHAT ABOUT YOU?

No hay comentarios: